Win an Avril Lavigne Prize Pack!
- DOWNLOAD the Giving Assistant and earn 100 entries.
- INVITE your friends and earn 100 entries for each friend who downloads.
- SHOP online and earn 1 entry for every penny you raise.
Ready to get started?
Download the Avril Lavigne Foundation Giving Assistant
How it works
The Giving Assistant raises funds for the Avril Lavigne Foundation.
The funds support children and youth
with disabilities or serious illnesses.
- DOWNLOAD the Giving Assistant to Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer. It takes about 10 seconds!
- SHOP on hundreds of partner websites, and a portion of your purchase is donated to the Avril Lavigne Foundation. The online retailers provide the funds — it will never cost you a penny.
- TRACK how much you’ve raised for the Avril Lavigne Foundation by visiting the Giving Assistant dashboard.
Start raising funds today.
Download the Avril Lavigne Foundation Giving Assistant!
The Avril Lavigne Foundation
The Avril Lavigne Foundation R.O.C.K.S. Respect, Opportunity, Choices, Knowledge, and Strength in support of sick or disabled children and youth. Its mission is to:
- Respect the needs of all children and youth, no matter their circumstances, and encourage others to do the same;
- Create the Opportunity for sick and disabled children and youth to follow their dreams;
- Offer Choices so children and youth see they have many options in life and not just a single path defined by their circumstances;
- Provide Knowledge about what is possible to children, youth and their families through new program ideas that The Avril Lavigne Foundation will support and help expand;
- Give kids and their families the Strength to face their daily challenges.
In 2012 the Avril Lavigne Foundation teamed up with GlobalMojo to build the Avril Lavigne Foundation Giving Assistant and provide fans and supporters with a new, free way to help support children and youth with disabilities or serious illnesses.
To learn more about the Avril Lavigne Foundation, visit www.theavrillavignefoundation.org.